Saturday, August 16, 2008

Eden chit chats

Have you ever been on the Haunted House ride at Disneyland? How about the Pirate one? Have you ever been on Space Mountain? I threw up after I rode Space Mountain.

I used to live in Boise. Did you use to live in a different state?
Can you wait until Halloween? It's real fun! I know you know how much fun Halloween is.

7 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Space Mountain in my favorite ride! I wish you had liked it better. I have lived in a different state before. I've actually lived in 6.

Anna Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Eden,
Those rides are the best! I love that we got to go to Disneyland with your family last Spring. You are such a cutie and I love you!!

2ndGradeTeachers said...

Hi Eden,
This is Ms. Berg, your 2nd grade teacher! You're mom sent told me about your blog and I love it! I love Disneyland too! Well, anything Disney is my favorite. Space Mountain is great... sometimes I get a little nervous to go on it.
Also, I have lived in a couple states too. I have lived in California, Nevada, Idaho and now Utah! I moved schools in fourth grade. It was really hard but I met so many fun people. I think you will love your new school.
-Ms. Berg

E said...

Hi Eden, this is Jenny, your mom's cousin. I have been on those rides, they're awesome! I can't believe you threw up. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I'm excited too.

TimW8 said...

ZZZZzzz did someone say throw up??? Yuck. I like cheese. Do you like Tom and Jerry? What time is it?

Anna Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.