Sunday, November 30, 2008

I went on a trip!

I had Thanksgiving with my Bishop cousins in Idaho. This is Celeste, Sammie and me. I also got to go to California and see my other cousins and Grandparents. We saw the ocean too.
Great Grandma Bailey had her 80th Birthday party and I got to sit next to her during all the fun stuff. She loves me.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

It was so good to see your smiling face again. Moira had fun playing My Little Pony's with you. Thanks for coming to visit!

Jenalyn said...

Hi Eden! Ashton says "hello" too. She liked listening to your Wall-E song. Thanks again for the beautiful heart picture you made for me last time you came to my house. It makes me smile when I see it hanging on my fridge. Will you tell Becca "hello" from us too? We both love you girls sooooo much!!! Have a GREAT day! Love you, Aunt Jen and Ashton